Friendlies are a chance for club members to go to a one day event at a nearby club on dedicated ice. Each friendly typically consist of 2-3 short games for each team (play, broomstack, play, broomstack).
These events are open to everyone from beginner to advanced curler. These are friendly games between 2 or more clubs, to enjoy a day of curling and to make new friends - this is why they are called friendlies!
This is a great opportunity for anyone to play on dedicated ice against other clubs and just have a fun day curling. You can sign up as a team or as an individual and we will form a team for you.
Host clubs usually have basic sliders, stabilizers and brooms to borrow if you do not have your own, but check with a CRCC officer if you have any concerns.
Cost is usually bring a dish or split the cost of food for the day.
- December 16th - Portage/Cedar Rapids in Portage, WI (Register Here)
- $20 per person includes food and soda
- Bring your own beverages
- If you want to go up for the weekend, we are also welcomed to attend their Sunday Morning Open League.
- January 21st (tentative) - Owatonna/Cedar Rapids in Owatonna, MN
- February 18th (tentative) - Alphine/Cedar Rapids in Monroe, WI